This is a non-credit course. Not for license renewals.
This course is intended to provide you with a fundamental understanding of the legal issues, concepts, strategies, and contracts that are involved in vacation rental management.
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Recognize the opportunity that exists for vacation rental management in a variety of localities
- Understand licensing exemptions and requirements for short term rental managers
- Identify and utilize professional resources targeted to vacation renting
- Implement marketing strategies for developing sources for cients and rental guests
- Establish and set-up guest service procedures, from booking to departure
- Implement housekeeping requirements and related procedures
- Learn how to prepare the Exclusive Authorization for Vacation Rental (VRL) and Vacation Rental Agreement (VRA) forms
About The Designation
The Property Management Certification (PMC) is a program for all Licensed Real Estate Professionals who want to learn how to manage residential and commercial rental property.
After all requirements have been met, students may apply for an official certificate. Once certified, students may add the certification to business cards, websites, email signatures, blogs, promotional materials, and more. There are no annual renewal requirements.
ATTENTION CAR MEMBERS: You can receive this course for 50% off its regular price by using your membership benefits at the California Association of REALTORS® website! Visit this course at the CAR Education Online Store for more details.