7405 SW Beveland Rd
Portland, OR 97223
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I take C.A.R. free CE courses?
- Does my Ethics course count for CE?
In many cases the ethics course you took may count for CE. All of our ethics courses will count for CE in one state or another. NAR did offer a CE and non-CE version. Please check to see if you received a continuing education certificate for your ethics course.
- What is my password?
- Do you price-match competitor's courses?
Yes! We do price-match. Please send an email explaining where you found a lower price to email@example.com or give us a call at 1-(503)-670-9278.
- How do I track my time for construction contracting courses?
You track your own time. You will submit a timesheet to us online to verify that you have studied 16 hours.
- Do I need to live in-state to get a license?
Most of the time you do not and can go ahead and start on coursework and get a license without having a mailing address in the state.
- Where is my receipt?
Receipts are emailed out as soon as you first enroll. If you are unable to find this in your previous emails, please let us know and we can send you a new one.
- What is OnlineEd’s tax ID number?
OnlineEd does not release this information to the public.
- Why can't I set up my Oregon state exam?
Make sure that we have your "applicant ID number". If we don't have this, we cannot report your completion. The exam proctor "PSI Exams" can take a few days to process the upload after we send it to them.
- How do I renew my California real estate license?
Register a user ID and password on the eLicensing site at https://secure.dre.ca.gov/elicensing/. After you have finished your courses, log onto the eLicensing site.
For more information: