This is a non-credit course. Not for license renewals.
This course will provide you with a thorough understanding of the real estate investment property market from residential income to commercial properties.
How you will benefit from taking this course:
- Assist both novice and experienced investors in the acquisition disposition of investment properties
- Learn the typical investment principles including: key benchmarks, rates, and ratios
- Identify the primary advantages and disadvantages of different property types
- Prepare and explain the C.A.R. Residential Income Property Purchase Agreement and Joint Escrow Instructions (RIPA) and the Commercial Property Purchase Agreement (CPA)
- Understand the lender's guidelines and requirements for certain loan programs
- Familiarize yourself with the different loans available for residential and commercial properties, including appraisal and environmental issues
About The Designation
The Property Management Certification (PMC) is a program for all Licensed Real Estate Professionals who want to learn how to manage residential and commercial rental property.
After all requirements have been met, students may apply for an official certificate. Once certified, students may add the certification to business cards, websites, email signatures, blogs, promotional materials, and more. There are no annual renewal requirements.
ATTENTION CAR MEMBERS: You can receive this course for 50% off its regular price by using your membership benefits at the California Association of REALTORS® website! Visit this course at the CAR Education Online Store for more details.