Certified Home Marketing Specialist
At A Glance:
|Features:||online text, online video, downloadable workbook|
7405 SW Beveland Rd,
Portland, OR 97223
In today's economy and market, many sellers don't have the resources for staging as it is portrayed in the media. Becoming a Certified Home Marketing Specialist (CHMS) will help you create a strategy for every seller that focuses on the best utilization of resources to strategically position the property in the market.
Created by Martha Webb, author and producer of Dress Your House for Success, CHMS incorporates staging concepts and strategic marketing designed to create an increased level of real estate expertise - from dialogue that motivates sellers to advertisements and photos that motivate buyers. You'll gain new skills to position properties with the least amount of time, work, and money.
CHMS is based on the Dress Your House for Success video and book, one of the first tools available for agents to help sellers prepare their property for market. This course will advise you on how to efficiently market a home, such as:
- The Listing Consultation
- Utilize statistics to help sellers gain a perspective of objectivity.
- Incorporate new dialogue to engage sellers in pre-market activity.
- Make appropriate recommendations and connect sellers to resources that can improve their competitive position.
- Identify low-cost, high impact pre-market activities.
- Identify props that you can utilize to deliver key messages to buyers.
- Internet Marketing
- Transform property descriptions from facts to benefits.
- Add emotional appeal to photography.
Students who successfully complete this course will receive:
- The CHMS certificate,
- A CHMS lapel pin,
- The "Dress Your House For Success" DVD,
- A Market Analysis PriceGraph ("MAP"),
- and the CHMS Resource Guide
This is a non-credit course. Not for license renewals.
Our Mission Statement
To provide superior distance education that exceeds industry standards and expectations in course content and delivery methods to those who seek to enter a new profession and those engaged in a profession.