|At A Glance:|
|Features:||online text, online video|
|Category:||Based on the Swanepoel Social Media Report 2010 by Stefan Swanepoel|
7405 SW Beveland RD,
Portland, OR 97223
|Purchase This Course:|
Social Media Unplugged - Understand, Implement, and Maximize Social Media Networks:
Communication, collaboration, networking, marketing and sales will never be the same again. Our lives are being radically and exponentially changed by social media and social networks. Are you on top of all the events that WILL shape your future as a REALTOR®, Broker, Industry Leader, or Association Executive? Do you know what you need to make sure your business takes advantage of the social media explosion? Do you know how to choose where to put your valuable time and money in social media? The answers to all of these questions and where social media is headed for the next year are discussed in this course.
This course is author by Stefan Swanepoel and is based on his Swanepoel Social Media Report 2010, which covers what is important to your business and how to use the explosive social media trends to keep your business in the 21st Century. After you have completed this course, you will have a precise plan of action on what you need to do and what is important to your particular business.
This course will cover the following topics:
- The Connectivity and Communication Revolution
- Early Social Networks and now Modern Social Media
- Social Networks, Video Sharing, and Social Bookmarking
- Micro Blogging Sites
- Real Estate Social Media Networks
- Where to Start?
- Determining the Landscape and Your Motivation
- How to Conduct Yourself in Social Networks?
- Rules of Engagement
- Collaboration and Other Tools
- Managing Your Time
- Measuring Your Success
- Hubs-and-Spokes Framework
- Outposts and Listening Posts
- Using Your Blog Effectively
- Components of Listening Posts
- Manual Queries, RSS Feeds, and Monitoring Services
- The Longtail
- Tying it all Together
- The Social Media Orchestra
- Finding Social Balance
- A 10-Day Step-by-Step Implementation Plan
This is a non-credit course. Not for license renewals.
Our Mission Statement
To provide superior distance education that exceeds industry standards and expectations in course content and delivery methods to those who seek to enter a new profession and those engaged in a profession.