Accredited Luxury Home Specialist
At A Glance:
|Features:||online video, downloadable workbook|
7405 SW Beveland Rd,
Portland, OR 97223
The coveted ALHS - Accredited Luxury Home Specialist - designation is maintained and managed by the Luxury Home Council, a group of real estate experts specializing in the sale of luxury homes. The ALHS program is designed to provide agents with advanced training in the field of selling luxury homes.
The course will cover a number of topics critical to the success of any agent who wishes to service the highly sought after luxury home market including:
- The Luxury Home Market National and Regional Trends
- Specialization and Building a Niche
- The Luxury Home Buyer Needs and Desires
- Marketing to Find Luxury Home Buyers
- Presenting Your Services to Luxury Home Buyers
- Qualifying and Showing Homes to Luxury Home Buyers
- The Luxury Home Seller Patterns & Trends / Needs & Desires
- Marketing to Find Luxury Home Sellers
- Presenting Your Services to Luxury Home Sellers
- Servicing and Marketing the Luxury Home Listing
- Staging and Showing the Luxury Home Listing
- Negotiation and Managing a Luxury Home Transaction
This online course is your first step in earning the Accredited Luxury Home Specialist designation. Besides passing this course, designation candidates must be members of the National Association of REALTORS® and the Luxury Home Council. The first year's fee for the Luxury Home Council membership is included in the purchase of the online course.
Candidates also must complete the Achievement Verification Statement, which requires the candidate to close on two transactions within 24 months of (or prior to) completing the course where the purchase price is at least two times the average sales price in the candidate's real estate market.
Council members receive numerous benefits including access to the member's only side of the Luxury Home Council's website, where they can obtain advertising slicks, press releases, and a membership roster for networking opportunities. In addition, members gain access to a special website to advertise their listings and services. website to market their listings and services - normally $295 per year but free to members. They also receive an ALHS certificate suitable for framing, a lapel pin, press release, client recommendation letter, and affiliate discounts.
Please check with your local state agency to determine if the ALHS course qualifies for continuing education hours.
Our Mission Statement
To provide superior distance education that exceeds industry standards and expectations in course content and delivery methods to those who seek to enter a new profession and those engaged in a profession.