Real Estate Guide to Self-Marketing Strategies that Work
At A Glance:
7405 SW Beveland RD,
Portland, OR 97223
Generating enough leads to build your real estate business is hard work. Want to make it easier? Develop a solid marketing plan that emphasizes strategic networking and you'll create a buzz, attract potential clients, and earn great referrals. Get ready to increase your impact and thrive in any market!
Real Estate Guide to Self-Marketing Strategies that Work will show you how to:
- Differentiate yourself from the competition.
- Define clearly – for each market segment you serve – the kinds of clients you want to work with. Learn how to connect with people who will value your expertise and won't waste your time.
- Exponentially increase your reach by identifying strategic partners and natural referral sources.
- Connect with potential clients by speaking and writing in language that makes them say, "Tell me more!"
- Target the best networking opportunities, and then demonstrate how to connect with people effectively and efficiently.
- Tie your income goal into daily activities that consistently move you forward.
Real Estate Guide to Self-Marketing Strategies that Work is more than "theory." The training includes:
- Two key assessments – Marketing AND Networking – to help you decide which behaviors work for you, and which ones don't.
- Insights into why traditional marketing doesn't work and what you can do about it.
- "Secret Sauce" marketing and networking suggestions that help you make fewer mistakes and grow your business better, faster.
- Case studies and real-world examples – Learn how other REALTORS® adapted this training to become successful in their own businesses.
- Exercises that help you develop your own customized marketing and networking plan – one you can put into action today!
Course author, Kathie Nelson, founder of Connectworks, knows how to double sales without doubling your workload. She shares her "secret sauce" recipe in a revolutionary marketing and sales training program designed exclusively for real estate professionals.
This is a non-credit course. Not for license renewals.
Our Mission Statement
To provide superior distance education that exceeds industry standards and expectations in course content and delivery methods to those who seek to enter a new profession and those engaged in a profession.